Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/04 20:55:29 UTC

Arrow sync call August 5 at 12:00 US/Eastern, 16:00 UTC

Hi all,
Reminder that our biweekly call is tomorrow at
https://meet.google.com/vtm-teks-phx. All are welcome to join. Notes will
be sent out to the mailing list afterward.

Neal

Re: Arrow sync call August 5 at 12:00 US/Eastern, 16:00 UTC

Posted by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com>.
Attendees:
Projjal Chanda
Fred Gan
Andy Grove
Todd Hendricks
Jörn Horstmann
Ben Kietzman
Rok Mihevc
Neal Richardson
Paul Taylor
Andrew Wieteska

Discussion
* 1.0.1
  * Andy: Rust packaging issue, need to test on published crate
  * Timing: week of August 17
* Bug in dictionary batches in device memory: Paul hit segfault trying to
update cudf to use arrow 1.0, will make PR
* Rust data frame projects, plans for collaboration (Jörn, Andy)