Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by liugang <li...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/20 05:29:54 UTC

Compound file don't work with lucene 3.3 or 3.4

I use lucene 3.4 in my search app.  in default config, after indexing, my index dir has several file such as *.tii, *.tis ..., and cfs file doesn't exist.

Then I use setUseCompoundFile(true) of logByteSizeMergePolicy, and result is same.

I remember it's good with lucene 2.x.  has anybody same problem? Appreciate for any response.

发自我的 iPad

Re:RE: Compound file don't work with lucene 3.3 or 3.4

Posted by liugangc <li...@gmail.com>.
thanks for uwe's answer.

--
gang liu