Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vishist Mandapaka <vi...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/03 22:50:50 UTC

Re: Fault - makeTypeElement()

Hi Anil,
At last, I could get my webservices to work. I had to tweak in the
auto-generated code to get it to work. Please send me your wsdl, xsd and
build.xml to test. I could take a look and let you know.
As for me, there are ">" symbols that are generated in the queue names. I
removed them from all the generated code and it is working fine now.
thanks
vishist.