Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com> on 2020/06/01 20:32:45 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft 0.6.0

NLPCraft-ers,
We need to cancel this vote as we've discovered the problem with pom.xml
for the project that affects both this and Java Client project (incorrectly
pulling in GPL dependencies). We'll fix this and re-release again.

Thank you,
--
Aaron Radzinski

Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft 0.6.0

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
+1 - sorry, missed that line!

--
With regards,
   Cos

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Konstantin,

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
The main thing to keep in mind is that the whole team is aware of the
status during voting and afterwards (email history).

The RC approach that others have mentioned works well with that in mind.

Apache Groovy doesn't use that approach but the vote email conventions that
we use and tagging keep it clear exactly the status of any failed and
successful votes/releases.

Cheers, Paul.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
You might find this helpful [1], section "10. Roll Out"

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+release

--
With regards,
   Cos