Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Ivan S. Dubrov" <WF...@yandex.ru> on 2005/06/02 14:53:51 UTC

Patch for EJBMethodPermissions - EJB with all methods unchecked

Hello,

Attached is the patch fixing very nasty error regarding the EJBMethodPermissions. Without this patch MethodSpec with parameters methodName=null, methodInterface=null, methodParam=null deserializes with params methodName=null, methodInterface=null, methodParam="" (note the methodParams)! As a result, EJB beans with all methods <unchecked/> do not work - AccessControlException is thrown (since methodParam="" means no-arg methods, whille methodParam=null means any methods).

Ivan Dubrov.

Re: Patch for EJBMethodPermissions - EJB with all methods unchecked

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Ivan,

I really appreciate the patch.  I think this may fix one of the
failures I've been seeing lately.  Please file a bug report, I'll
assign it to Jeff, and hopefully can test this one out quickly.

Thank,

-dain

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.