Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tomcy John <TC...@emirates.com> on 2007/01/30 04:33:54 UTC

Integration of tacos with tapestry 3.0.3

Hi All,
Is there a suitable version of tacos to be integrated with tapestry
3.0.3?

Or is there a proper upgradation document from tapestry 3.0.3 to
tapestry 4.0.2 so that I will be able to integrate with tacos 4.0.0?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,
Tomcy John
Software Engineer
Mercator, Emirates Group
Al Fattan Plaza, 8th Floor
P.O. Box - 686
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Re: Integration of tacos with tapestry 3.0.3

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Tomcy John wrote:
> Hi All,
> Is there a suitable version of tacos to be integrated with tapestry
> 3.0.3?

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21205&package_id=147048&release_id=322382

I think that was the last tacos version for 3.0.3
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/usersguide/upgrade.html
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry3ToTapestry4

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr