Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Nibeck Mike <Ni...@PBGC.GOV> on 2004/10/06 15:07:46 UTC

ANT 1.6, SCP and session timeout

I'm trying to connect from a Windows machine to a Solaris box using SCP.
I get the following output from the any task:

[scp] Connecting to 192.168.*.*

FAILED
\test\build.xml:16: No response from server

SCP is running on the server, as I can use other SCP clients to copy
files.  The release notes for this version of SCP talk about adding a
session timeout parameter as follows:

- allowing to set timeout value in opening sockets,
     Session.connect(int timeout)

Is there anyway I can access this from within the ANT script??

Thoughts on problem?

_mike

Re: ANT 1.6, SCP and session timeout

Posted by Laconia Data Systems <we...@laconiadatasystems.com>.
Mike
192.168.*.* is a DHCP dynamically assigned IP address
Please confirm the IP Address via tracert hostname of your Sun Box
Martin-