Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Susan Bradeen <Su...@softlanding.com> on 2003/10/15 15:58:40 UTC

[OT] TestWEB

Is anyone using Original Software's TestWEB web application testing tool?

http://www.testweb.com/

All was going well while recording test scripts, but editing them is
becoming a bear for me. I think my problem lies in all the forwarding my
Struts application does ... the fact that the URL does not really match
the page the client is displaying. Trying to add or delete URLs from a
script, and then getting the script to playback without conflicts seems
impossible. Can anyone comment on their experiences with this product?

Thanks,
Susan Bradeen