Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Marc Reyes <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/26 17:58:50 UTC

[GSOC-2o17] Proposal for Kanban Dashboard for Apache Bloodhound

Hello!

I'm Marc Anthony Reyes, a 2nd-year BS Computer Science student of Xavier
University - Ateneo de Cagayan, Cagayan de Oro, Philippines. I'm pretty
much interested in working with Kanban dashboard for Apache Bloodhound, one
of the project ideas that was stated on the ideas list. As of this moment,
I currently finishing my proposal. I would be glad if I could get help in
writing my proposal.

Best Regards,
Marc Anthony Reyes

Re: [GSOC-2o17] Proposal for Kanban Dashboard for Apache Bloodhound

Posted by Marc Reyes <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much! I'd like to ask what contribution to submit prior to
submission.

Best Regards,
Marc Anthony B. Reyes

Posted by Dammina Sahabandu <da...@apache.org>.