Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org> on 2018/02/24 05:10:12 UTC

Fwd: Jenkins build is back to normal : jclouds-aggregate-javadocs #1063

Hi all

Quick FYI that the Javadocs from HEAD are building again:

http://jclouds-javadocs.elasticbeanstalk.com/

Have a good weekend, everyone!

ap

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> That would be much better! :D

I tried that with the original setup and then needed to mess around a
bit to get some Python library incompatibilities to work, but in the end
it worked out.

Your version with the cURL call (but minus the need to compile OpenSSL
and cURL) is actually quicker and simpler, but sticking with the
original Python script probably gives us more room to do different
things with the comment should we wish to in future. Either variant
works for me, though.

Regads

ap

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : jclouds-aggregate-javadocs #1063

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.
That would be much better! :D

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

I've also fixed the jclouds-site-staging build (the one that puts the
comment on the GitHub PRs with the link to the staging site).

It started to fail because the OpenSSL version that is present in the
Jenkins slaves fails during protocol negotiation on certain sites (GitHub).

We don't have root/sudo root access to upgrade or install libs in the
slave, so I've modified the build to download and compile the latest
OpenSSL version, and download and compile "curl" with the just downloaded
openssl. It takes a bit more time to run (not much), but at least it can
properly use the custom curl POST to the GitHub API :)