Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Willem <us...@openbiz.nl> on 2007/12/23 19:32:06 UTC

tax calculation invoice

Hello,

We are in the process of learning the financial functionalities of ofbiz and
have a question about the following:

We want the sales tax automatically calculated on an invoice and separately
displayed.

We have set properties in productstore, taxauthority, tax geo, at the
product, price and category level and it doesn't work.
Does anybody know where to find specific info on this subject or can tell
which properties to configure?

Your help is appreciated.

Greetings,
Willem Janssen

Re: tax calculation invoice

Posted by vijay Si <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Willem, did you also configure [Tax Authorities] in Accounting Module.
Basically you got to create a tax authority party and set in the parameters
of Sales Tax or other tax in it, and then link it with your product store or
category.

Check out
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/OFBiz's+Tax+Authority+Data+Model

Regards