Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "P. Ramesh" <pr...@quark.co.in> on 2002/09/24 13:03:23 UTC

How can I get the Namespace prefix of a XSD schema element(or the fullyqualified name of a XSElementDefinition) ....

Hi,

	I am using Xerces 2.10 for schema parsing. After parsing a given
schema file I am getting the XSModel from it and I could able to get the
XSElementDefinitions from the XSModelImpl object that I got. The thing is
there are ways to get the namespace URI for a XSElementDefinition obj but
not the Namespace prefix.

	How do I get the either 'fully qualified name' or 'namespace prefix'
of a XSElementDefinition?

Thanks in adv
pramesh