Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Akshay Bhatia <Ak...@morse.com> on 2008/04/28 15:29:11 UTC

Custom SSO

I would like to write my custom SSO implementation for Apache Roller.
Can anyone tell me how that can be done and plugged in with Roller.
Thanks
Akshay

If you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete it and any attachments from your system. Morse plc is the UK holding company for various international subsidiaries trading as Morse. The registered office for Morse Group Limited (Company Number 2212268) and its UK group undertakings is Profile West, 950 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9EE.  VAT Registration 673 0084 47.

Re: Custom SSO

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Akshay Bhatia <Ak...@morse.com> wrote:
> I would like to write my custom SSO implementation for Apache Roller.
>  Can anyone tell me how that can be done and plugged in with Roller.

Your best bet for Roller 4.0 is to hook in via the Acegi security
system. It is very flexible, supports many different types of
authentication and you can plugin your own Java code.

Read up on Acegi (http://www.acegisecurity.org) to understand how to
plugin your custom SSO via Roller's Acegi configuration file
WEB-INF/security.xml.

- Dave