Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/23 10:43:15 UTC

Screensharing / Recording doesn't work any more

Hi Maxim,

since your last svn commit, the screen sharing doesn't work anymore, the
exception is:
[WARN] [Red5_Scheduler_Worker-2] org.red5.server.net.rtmp.RTMPConnection -
Closing RTMPMinaConnection from 127.0.0.1 : 1544 to null (in: 0 out 0 ),
with id 8 due to long handshake

That was already the issue when I was trying to update the RTMPClient last
time with latest red5.jar.

You should check if there might be a newer red5.jar available by compiling
Red5 and debugging Red5 sources more carefully, however this "handshake"
error is a problem of the RTMP Client.

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de

Re: Screensharing / Recording doesn't work any more

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
ah okay,

no problem I was just curious if the RTMPClient does work now.

Sebastian

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,

--