Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/17 07:46:26 UTC

[GSoC-2015][Progress Update] Showing health statistics in GUI

Hi,

Attaching the MockUp i have created.Git clone [1]. And after the review
with Imesh we have agreed to add the health statistic UI to the same
stratos console as a another page, which will help to provide,

1. Authentication/Authorization features.
2. Session Management.

Any suggestion/comment will be really appreciated.

[1]=https://github.com/ashandk/gsoc2015.git

Thank You!
Best Regards,
Ashan

Re: [GSoC-2015][Progress Update] Showing health statistics in GUI

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Ashan,

Great work on designing the mockups!! They look great! Out of my mind
following are the areas we need to show statistics:

   - Member -> Load Average, Memory Consumption
   - Cluster -> Load Average, Memory Consumption, Requests In Flight,
   Actual Number of Members, Predicted Number of Members, Load Threshold
   Values, etc
   - Group -> Number of Group Instances, need to brainstorm and see which
   statistics we need to show
   - Application -> Number of Application Instances (Network Partitions),
   again need to think a little bit

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [GSoC-2015][Progress Update] Showing health statistics in GUI

Posted by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

As i talked with Imesh started a workaround to use RDBMS to publish data
from CEP and retrieve data through the REST API to the UI. I will proceed
that way and keep in touch with CEP. If we can get a patch from CEP for the
blocker i faced then we can go with cassandra.

Thank You!
Best Regards,
Ashan

Posted by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dakshika,

Posted by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com>.
Hi Ashan,

Posted by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chamila,

Posted by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi Ashan,

+1 to incorporate the dashboard with the existing console.

Could also attach some screenshots of the UI with the mock data?