Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michel Généreux <mi...@ai.univie.ac.at> on 2001/03/22 13:01:07 UTC

No TEXT and selecting the root of the tree.

Hi,

I'm using version 1_2_0 and I have the following two problems:

I want only the ELEMENT nodes to be shown in a tree, and not the TEXT
ones. The following does not get the job done:
---
    treeWalker = ((DocumentTraversal)document).
                createTreeWalker(
                    document,
                    NodeFilter.SHOW_ELEMENT,
                    null,
                    true);
---
I want to select tye root node. The following does not get the job done:

---
    treeWalker.setCurrentNode(treeWalker.getRoot());
---
Any clue ?

Michel Généreux
Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence (ÖFAI)
Schottengasse 3, A-1010 Vienna, Austria
Phone: (+43-1) 5324621-5,
Fax: (+43-1) 4277-9631,
Web: http://www.ai.univie.ac.at/~michel/