Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Shweta Bodade <sb...@businessobjects.com> on 2006/02/15 06:29:13 UTC

Deploying application using ANT and WebLogic

Hi:

I am trying to use ant   to deploy a war file on weblogic 8.1.

Can you please help me with some examples.

Thanks and Regards,

Shweta

Re: Deploying application using ANT and WebLogic

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Shweta Bodade wrote:

> Hi:
>

> I am trying to use ant   to deploy a war file on weblogic 8.1.
>
> Can you please help me with some examples.
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Shweta

first, you should allow more than an hour before resending the message.
There are not hundreds of people idly waiting for emails and going to
respond instantly.

I find <copy> works with most app servers, if not:

-weblogic may provide their own tasks

-cargo, at http://cargo.codehaus.org is a library to deploy to app
servers, it can even start and stop the server.

-steve