Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Jeremy Karn <jk...@mortardata.com> on 2013/10/15 16:19:24 UTC

Wiki Updates

I'd like to add Mortar to the list of Pig Tools at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/PigTools#.  I thought I was
able to edit the pages directly (I made a small change to the e2e test
documentation a few weeks ago) but now I can't figure out how to do it.
 I'm not sure if I'm missing something simple or if editing permissions
have been changed.

--

Jeremy Karn / Lead Developer
MORTAR DATA / 519 277 4391 / www.mortardata.com