Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/05 13:28:52 UTC

Royale SimpleRemoteObject compatible with my .NET AMF Library

Hello,

I have my own .NET AMF Library implementation, compatible with both .NET,
Mono, Xamarin and .NET Core thru .NET Standard.

Testing SimpleRemoteObject (after solving the CORS issue on debug mode), I
faced an issue and I just fixed it and put my .NET AMF library compatible
with both Royale SimpleRemoteObject and Flex RemoteObject and it's working
thine (for the first Hello World test)!

The point is, with Flex RemoteObject, the ping operation uses the constant
5 (client ping operation) but with Royale SimpleRemoteObject this constant
changed to 13.
Any particular reason for this?
Is it to identify the backend that the caller is Royale instead of Flex?
Can I confident add this value 13 to my enumeration and commit my library
that will not change in the near future (now compatible with Royale)?

Regards,
Hugo.

Re: Royale SimpleRemoteObject compatible with my .NET AMF Library

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you for your input.
I will continue my tests and make a decision soon.

Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> escreveu no dia segunda, 6/07/2020
à(s) 17:09:

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Royale SimpleRemoteObject compatible with my .NET AMF Library

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Hugo,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Royale SimpleRemoteObject compatible with my .NET AMF Library

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Hugo,