Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Esa Heikkinen <es...@student.tut.fi> on 2018/05/09 11:19:01 UTC

Recommended books

Hi

Could you recommend some Flink books to learn Scala programming and basics in Flink ?

Best, Esa

Re: Recommended books

Posted by Bowen Li <bo...@gmail.com>.
I'd recommend this book, *Stream Processing with Apache Flink:
Fundamentals, Implementation, and Operation of Streaming Applications.*
It's probably the most authentic book about Flink on the market. You can
buy and read the early release on OReilly,
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920057321.do

RE: Recommended books

Posted by Georgi Stoyanov <gs...@live.com>.
Hi Esa,