Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by scd8418 <sc...@criticalpursuits.com> on 2015/05/01 03:05:58 UTC

Cross browser support for Websockets in ActiveMQ

It seems clear that Apollo has support for CORS in their websockets protocol,
but I can find nothing comparable in ActiveMQ. In Apollo you can add the
parameter "cors_origin" to the connector description, but I can find nothing
comparable in ActiveMQ's documentation. I've tried the Apollo parameter but
I'm still getting connection refused errors.

I'm attempting to use the Paho Mqtt javascript client to connect. The Go
clients I've written work fine over both tcp and websockets, but I've had no
luck getting the js client to work.

I'm pretty sure the problem is CORS. Any ideas on how to configure ActiveMQ?