Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/27 01:52:07 UTC

[VOTE] Apache SIS 0.3 Release

All,

Per this thread[1], we already have +1 VOTE's from the following PMC members for a 0.3 release of SIS for Friday June 28th.

Adam Estrada
Chris Mattmann
Martin Desruisseaux
Joe White
Travis Pinney

More VOTE's welcome but at this point I think we are good to go!  Martin, go ahead and sign the release and after the 24hour waiting period we can post to the announce@ list with the SIS home page description and your signature.

Way to go everyone!
Adam

[1] http://s.apache.org/FFk

Re: [VOTE] Apache SIS 0.3 Release

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Adam,

We cannot do release this way, please cancel this thread, I will explain in detail on the [DISCUSS] thread.

Suresh