Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/08 07:33:44 UTC

Re: [Non-DoD Source] Official naming for the "standard" Flex SDK

I think falcon and falconjx can be blurred.

I thought we agreed on "FlexJS Compiler" (falcon/falconjx), "FlexJS Typedefs” (typedefs) and "FlexJS Framework" (asjs)

AW: [Non-DoD Source] Official naming for the "standard" Flex SDK

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
+1 :-) from me :-)

Chris

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.