Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by John Doe <jd...@yahoo.com> on 2012/03/08 10:56:30 UTC

[users@httpd] apache 2.4.1, php 5.4.0 and memcache-3.0.6...

Hi,

I have a compilation problem...
While it might be a bit more php related, and while I desperately try to

register to the php mailing list, I ask here just in case...

I can successfully compile apache 2.2.22, php 5.4.0 and memcache 3.0.6.
But if I try with apache 2.4.1, the memcache module refuses to compile.
It also works fine if I compile php in cli mode...
I also compile the memcached module and it works fine in both cases...

If I compare the memcache compilation with and without apache 2.4.1, the
output is identical up to the (with apache) error:
memcache.c: In function ‘mmc_find_persistent’:
memcache.c:721: error: too few arguments to function ‘zend_list_insert’
memcache.c:738: error: too few arguments to function ‘zend_list_insert’
memcache.c: In function ‘php_mmc_pool_addserver’:
memcache.c:778: error: too few arguments to function ‘zend_list_insert’
memcache.c: In function ‘php_mmc_connect’:
memcache.c:839: error: too few arguments to function ‘zend_list_insert’
make: *** [memcache.lo] Error 1

Any idea what could be going on on the apache side?

Thx,
JD