Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/03 07:59:51 UTC

[Fwd: [Axis2] Code generation to C]

Does anyone has any idea on what is going wrong here? Basically I need
some help to understand the exception.

Samisa...

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,
This was due to a recent change I did on the typemapper code. I've
corrected the issue in the latest SVN and the given two WSDL's
generate proper code.
However the second WSDL is a rpc/encoded one. Axis2 is not guranteed
to process such WSDLs properly!

Ajith

Ajith Ranabahu