Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/26 20:13:45 UTC

Re: Downgrade repository's version (1.4->1.3) without losing local modifications

> There is a script floating around somewhere that will do it.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/tools/client-side/change-svn-wc-format.py

But as you'll see, it only works with 1.4+.

Take care,

Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com>
Twitter: jcscoobyrs
Website: http://www.thoughtspark.org

Re: Downgrade repository's version (1.4->1.3) without losing local modifications

Posted by Sergei Dyshel <qy...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for answers, of course I meant working copy
and mistakenly used term "repository".
Erik, I thought about solution you proposed but how can I deal with
added/deleted files? I have plenty of them...
Sergei Dyshel

Posted by Erik Andersson <ki...@gmail.com>.
What about: