Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nick Airey <Ni...@citria.com> on 2000/10/11 10:38:02 UTC

How about a news group - comp.lang.java.struts.user ?

Hello everyone,

As there are several stuts threads being discussed concurrently, I propose
that there be created an internet news group - perhaps called
comp.lang.java.struts.user - for this purpose. This would make tracking
conversation threads much easier.

Comments, anyone ?

If you are not the addressee of this confidential e-mail and any
attachments, please delete it and inform the sender; unauthorised
redistribution or publication is prohibited. Views expressed are those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Citria Limited.

Re: How about a news group - comp.lang.java.struts.user ?

Posted by Eduardo Pelegri--Llopart <Ed...@eng.sun.com>.
One could also create a web forum somewhere.

news groups & web forums are better for some things, and mailing lists
are better for some others; I suspect that at some  point there will be
a place for both.

If there is interest, I believe I can secure a web forum hosted in one
of Sun's web sites.  There would be no influence from Sun at all; just
let me know.

	- eduard/o

Posted by pb <de...@coolcat.com.au>.
-1 on moving from this mail list. Name the problems apart from spam
which you get on newsgroups as well.  I have no problem tracking the
conversation threads.
pb...

> Nick Airey wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> As there are several stuts threads being discussed concurrently, I
> propose that there be created an internet news group - perhaps called
> comp.lang.java.struts.user - for this purpose. This would make
> tracking conversation threads much easier.
>
> Comments, anyone ?
>

> If you are not the addressee of this confidential e-mail and any
> attachments, please delete it and inform the sender; unauthorised
> redistribution or publication is prohibited. Views expressed are those
> of
> the author and do not necessarily represent those of Citria Limited.

Peter Blakeley
JSP Servlets JINI RMI EJB Javaspaces XML
[ coolcat.com.au ]

If one innocent person is executed should not all those who voted
for and or support state sanctioned killing also be executed ?
.