Posted to users@hop.apache.org by Gert Wieland <em...@gertwie.land> on 2022/11/13 17:28:38 UTC

[JOBS] Job Offer in Toronto/ Canada

Hi Bart,

Thank you very much for your response!

As you suggested, I added the [JOBS] tag to the subject line.

*Here's the link to our posting.
<https://www.recruitingsite.com/csbsites/uhncareers/JobDescription.asp?SiteID=10031&JobNumber=909391&fbclid=IwAR0akH3yOzoY5Y1d_Q9kJ-EfqIDwOoCW50LoMLTz3ESVQbAph5jupQhw_eo>*

Maybe adding a "~jobs" channel in Mattermost would indeed be worthwhile?
If you could create it, I'd gladly post it there as well.

As I mentioned, I think this is a very interesting and creative role. If
somebody has any questions, feel free to send me a direct message, I'll
gladly answer them.

Thanks so much,

Gert