Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Gabriel Huerta Araujo <hu...@globalhitss.com> on 2019/02/24 22:27:36 UTC

RE: Necessity for remove a field from Edit User window

Hi Mike

There exists a necessity where for some application accounts do not ask for a new password.

Regards.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 2:39 PM Gabriel Huerta Araujo <
huertaga@globalhitss.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike
>

> There exists a necessity where for some application accounts do not ask
> for a new password.

Sorry, I still don't follow. If you don't need to expire a user's password,
why not just not check that box? The presence of that field alone doesn't
have any effect. It's simply there for if/when you need it.

- Mike

<#m_-5276150890397967816_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>