Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/21 21:41:39 UTC

Re: jspwiki site git repo + git integration for JIRA

Hi,

finally! yesterday I got some time to fix some issues on the jbake version
of jspwiki.apache.org and it's live now :-) Instructions on how to edit the
staic site at https://jspwiki.apache.org/development/edit_website.html
(which needs some formatting, btw). Changes on the jbake branch of
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=jspwiki-site.git will get
automatically deployed when pushed through
https://builds.apache.org/job/jspwiki-site Jenkins job.

best regards,
juan pablo