Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2013/01/08 22:57:33 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC4 release

Hi,
More than 72 hours has passed with 5 +1 votes.
I suggest we call a vote on general@ to get one more binding vote.

+1
Chris Mattman (Binding)
Jörn Kottmann (Binding)
Pei Chen
James Masanz
Sean Murphy

No other votes were received.

Thanks for all who voted and reviewed the release.
Pei

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC4 release

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1 to calling both at same time -- there is plenty of precedent for that!
:)

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Documentation can be updated later and shouldn't block a release IMHO.

The information from sebb though should probably be addressed -- if we do
that will garner his +1 (the 3rd one we need) so +1 to an rc5.

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Troy,