Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Wishnie <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/21 12:15:03 UTC

Re: [OT] RE: Found a product for running Tomcat off CDROM -have anybody tried it?

Hello,

According to this page (select Tomcat in the left pane):
  http://stunnix.com/ws-ui-saws/ui.xpl/1/project.showprops
Tomcat seems to be 5.5.20 but here they state that one can add support for
any version of Tomcat to it (here:
http://stunnix.com/prod/aws/tomcat-cdrom.shtml )

As for use of MySQL w/JDK - I got the impression that it can't do this.
But I guess you'll have to contact them directly - probably they'll add
support for it if you'll ask.

-David