Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/06/22 21:15:07 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Trivial Update of "PoweredBy" by Putte Larsson

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by Putte Larsson:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=317&rev2=318

   * [[http://www.veoh.com|Veoh]]
    * We use a small Hadoop cluster to reduce usage data for internal metrics, for search indexing and for recommendation data.

+  * [[http://www.vibyggerhus.se/|Bygga hus]]
+   * We use a Hadoop cluster to for search and indexing for our projects.
+
   * [[http://www.visiblemeasures.com|Visible Measures Corporation]] uses Hadoop as a component in our Scalable Data Pipeline, which ultimately powers !VisibleSuite and other products. We use Hadoop to aggregate, store, and analyze data related to in-stream viewing behavior of Internet video audiences. Our current grid contains more than 128 CPU cores and in excess of 100 terabytes of storage, and we plan to grow that substantially during 2008.

   * [[http://www.vksolutions.com/|VK Solutions]]