Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org> on 2015/02/11 11:46:56 UTC

FW: Google Summer of Code 2015 is coming

All

If your projects would be willing to accept and mentor students as part of
GSoC 2015 then you need to take some actions to do this.

Please label relevant JIRA issues with the gsoc2015 label, in some cases
your projects have open issues with the generic gsoc label which suggests
you've considered GSoC in the past so please consider updating those
issues with the gsoc2015 label if you still think those issues would be
useful contributions to your project that could be done by a student.

GSoC is a great way to attract new people to your communities so if you
think you have the time to invest in this please consider it.  Please see
forwarded email below for more information

Thanks,

Rob