Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ga...@csiro.au on 2002/05/09 02:28:29 UTC

RE: Unsupported modification error when set Element's attribute " display" or visibility

> I still have problem of showing and hiding the g inside the
> svg file.  Batik
> generates Unsupported attribute modification : style on g
> , when I try to change the style attribute (like
> elem.setAttribute("style",
> "visibility:visible").

Hi Danh,
  I found CompositeNode.setVisible() didn't have any effect in
the GVT tree (batik 1.1.1) and it may also be true in the DOM.
However I could set the composite node invisible by setting the
opacity to 0.  You might want to try that.

Gavin Walker

Gavin.Walker@csiro.au                        Computer Scientist
CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences  Internet Marketplaces
GPO Box 664                                  tel: +61 2 6216 7030
CANBERRA  ACT  2601   AUSTRALIA              fax: +61 2 6216 7111