Posted to users@camel.apache.org by bbuzzard <Bi...@bnsflogistics.com> on 2013/09/24 21:18:15 UTC

Howto correctly use camel ftp siteCommand

I have a Linux ftp script that connects to a remote server and then it
executes:

quote SITE LRECL=112 RECFM=FB BLKSIZE=6048

If I understand correctly siteCommand provides post connection command
execution so I initially tried a camel route that sets the
siteCommand=LRECL=112\nRECFM=FB\nBLKSIZE=6048, but I'm getting an error
writing file ... to the remote ftp site.  It does correctly log in.  Any
thoughts?

I'm using camel-ftp-2.7.3