Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kseniya Romanova <ks...@apache.org> on 2022/02/07 19:15:45 UTC

Ignite Summit 2022: The Call for Papers is Open!

Hi, Igniters!

Hosted by GridGain Systems with the Apache Software Foundation as a
Community Partner, Ignite Summit[1] was the biggest community event in
2021[2][3]. And we will meet again on June 14, 2022, to shine the spotlight
on Apache Ignite! The idea is to share architectural best practices from
Ignite users' experience, meet Ignite developers, and develop expertise.
The event is virtual and free of charge.

We are now accepting proposals for 30-minutes talks and 15-minutes
lightning talks:

   -

   Apache Ignite user story
   -

   An Ignite architectural deep dive
   -

   The experience of integrating Apache Ignite with other technologies
   -

   The use of Apache Ignite in a cloud environment
   -

   Apache Ignite monitoring and troubleshooting

Please submit your proposal via https://sessionize.com/IgniteSummit-2022 before
April 29.

You can help to promote Summit by sharing a Twitter[4] or LinkedIn[5] post.
Also, join the LinkedIn event[6] to receive the updates.

If you have any questions about attending or speaking at the Summit, I
would be happy to answer.

Cheers,

Kseniya

[1] https://ignite-summit.org

[2] Ignite Summit 2021 recordings
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMc7NR20hA-KF8c_hVICKpzKnWkjzfC2V

[3]Ignite Summit 2021: Cloud Edition recordings
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMc7NR20hA-JvgLWtvp2R9tEnD5vlp9l0

[4]https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/1490741175548002314

[5]https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6896497935580770304
[6] https://www.linkedin.com/events/6896527308195528704/about/

Re: Ignite Summit 2022: The Call for Papers is Open!

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ks...@apache.org>.
Igniters, just a reminder: this is the last week of CFP.
If you have a good Ignite story to share, submit it here:

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ks...@apache.org>.