Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Shaik M <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/21 05:31:30 UTC

Delegation token in Oozie ssh action

Hi,

I have recently enabled Hadoop security, we are mostly running Shell
Actions.
All hive related tasks are failing. Please let me know how to get
the delegation token in Oozie ssh action.

I am getting following error after hive2 url modification:

2015-04-20 17:17:13,949  INFO (org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveConnection:189)
[main] - Will try to open client transport with JDBC Uri:
jdbc:hive2://node1/power_analytics;principal=hive/_HOST@BDP2UAT.ORG

2015-04-20 17:17:13,959 ERROR
(org.apache.thrift.transport.TSaslTransport:296) [main] - SASL negotiation
failure

javax.security.sasl.SaslException: GSS initiate failed [Caused by
GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to
find any Kerberos tgt)]

        at
com.sun.security.sasl.gsskerb.GssKrb5Client.evaluateChallenge(GssKrb5Client.java:212)

        at
org.apache.thrift.transport.TSaslClientTransport.handleSaslStartMessage(TSaslClientTransport.java:94)

        at
org.apache.thrift.transport.TSaslTransport.open(TSaslTransport.java:253)

        at
org.apache.thrift.transport.TSaslClientTransport.open(TSaslClientTransport.java:37)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.thrift.client.TUGIAssumingTransport$1.run(TUGIAssumingTransport.java:52)

        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.thrift.client.TUGIAssumingTransport$1.run(TUGIAssumingTransport.java:49)

Regards,

Shaik

Re: Delegation token in Oozie ssh action

Posted by Micah Whitacre <mk...@gmail.com>.
Shaik,
  I think this document might help.[1]  Essentially you need to add
credentials to your workflow and then specify the Hive action to use those
credentials.  In their example they show a Pig action but a Hive one should
be similar.

[1] - https://oozie.apache.org/docs/4.0.0/DG_UnifiedCredentialsModule.html