Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edson Alves Pereira <ea...@panamericano.com.br> on 2003/06/12 22:56:53 UTC

Network access

	Hello folks, i have an application that does many requests to an
external machine, each request is a thread that send and receive text to
process, my problem here is, some times there are so many requests and i
fear this external machine can´t accept all requests or my application
cannot get at same time high volume text through my network. Could anyone
point the best way to send and receive high volume´s network information?

	Best regards,
	Edson