Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@apache.org> on 2005/03/03 13:36:58 UTC

XMLFileModule issue with 2.1.7-dev

Hi All

There has been an issue with the XMLFileModule that still exists in
2.1.7-dev, it would be nice to clear before release.

eg.

     <component-instance
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.XMLFileModule"
                         logger="core.modules.xml"
                         name="myproject">
         <file src="cocoon://myproject/configuration/project.xml"
               reloadable="true"
               cacheable="true"/>
     </component-instance>

Regardless of the settings of @reloadable or @cacheable, the module
always requires that Cocoon be restarted to get changes in the files
activated in the sitemap.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!

Re: XMLFileModule issue with 2.1.7-dev

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
On Jue, 3 de Marzo de 2005, 8:32, Jeremy Quinn dijo:
> Thanks Bertrand, I'll try this.

Can you update the docs if needed?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.