Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wayne Richards <wt...@yahoo.com.au> on 2005/05/27 00:51:46 UTC

Intermediaries

Hi all,
Does amy one have ideas on how intermediaries actually work. I have done som reading and they see to do most of what I would want to do, but I cannot find concrete examples.
What service is called first, would it be the first header's uri?
How can you hide the final end point from the client. Requirement for security reasons and then have the intermediary change it to the correct end point.
Any idea or info appreciated.
Wayne

Re: Intermediaries

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Typically what you do is create a WSDL whose location points to the
first intermediary, and then use WS-Addressing headers to indicate
further routing information.

Anne