Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Qie, Lixin (GXS)" <Li...@gxs.ge.com> on 2001/03/21 20:01:39 UTC

where is com.ibm.xmi.job package?

Hi,

When I compile the source code of apache-soap, the compiler can not find
com.ibm.xmi.job package.  I have added all the required jar files, based on
the install procedure,  into the classpath.  Could some one let me know
where is this package?

Thanks,

Lixin

Re: where is com.ibm.xmi.job package?

Posted by Rainer Faller <ra...@innovations.de>.
its in the xmisoap.jar package, you can download it from
http://xml.apache.org/dist/soap/

Posted by Rainer Faller <ra...@innovations.de>.

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.
On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 02:01:39PM -0500, Qie, Lixin (GXS) wrote:
> When I compile the source code of apache-soap, the compiler can not find
> com.ibm.xmi.job package.  I have added all the required jar files, based on
> the install procedure,  into the classpath.  Could some one let me know
> where is this package?

In the download area on the website:

http://xml.apache.org/dist/soap/xmisoap.jar

Re: where is com.ibm.xmi.job package?