Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/15 21:20:26 UTC

karma needed on a query

The following query is being referenced in the release notes for
4.1.2 for "fixed issues"--

https://bz.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&list_id=170710&namedcmd=4.1.2_approved_and_fixed&remaction=run&sharer_id=7

Unfortunately, I do not have "rights" to make this "public" without
the need for a BZ login. Can one of our BZ admins make this happen?
Thanks.
MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins
 with a single step.”
                          --Lao Tzu

Re: karma needed on a query

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

> OK, here's a start:
>
> <https://bz.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ACCEPTED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&f1=flagtypes.name&list_id=170835&o1=substring&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&resolution=FIXED&v1=4.1.2_release_blocker%2B>
>

> This picks up more than does Pescetti's stored query.  I have not
> dug into it enough to see what additional filter is required to
> get down to the 25 of that query.
>
> - Dennis

This one is good and I can view it without logging in. Maybe the
trick is to just DO a search and send it like this rather than
logging in first. DUH!

I actually created the query we're discussing. I was searching
specifically for AOO410 in the comments so that we could pick up
only approved blockers that had actually been ported to AOO410, so
thus the difference. I'll check this list against the other one. I
could have missed some given what I did.

>> -----Original Message----- From: Marcus
>> [mailto:marcus.mail@wtnet.de] Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015
>> 09:31 To: qa@openoffice.apache.org Cc: Herbert Duerr (Apache)
>> <hd...@apache.org>; Rob Weir (Apache) <ro...@apache.org>
>> Subject: Re: karma needed on a query
>>
>> Am 10/16/2015 12:51 AM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
> [ ... ]
>>> Thanks for looking into this. I think the BZ admins can make
>>> a search public without the need for a BZ login, but I can't.
>>> Take a look at the "easy hacks"  link on --
>>> http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-development.html

as an example.

RE: karma needed on a query

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
OK, here's a start:

Re: karma needed on a query

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

RE: karma needed on a query

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org>.

[orcmid]
I searched the administration panel and I couldn't find anything either.
I think the creator of the stored search has to specify the necessary permissions.

Re: karma needed on a query

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: karma needed on a query

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.