Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Gary Clark <gc...@neces.com> on 2015/04/01 17:47:22 UTC

Newbie on Oozie 4.1.0

Hello,

I am using Oozie 4.1.0. I managed to get the simple map-reduce job example to run successfully with Hadoop 2.6.0.

When running the hive example also provided I'm seeing that its not ending and just RUNNING state continuously.

It's a configuration issue but do not know or where or its not completing.

Any ideas would be great.

Cheers,
Gazza

RE: Newbie on Oozie 4.1.0

Posted by Gary Clark <gc...@neces.com>.
Hey Guys,

simplified the script.sql. To do the below:

Show tables;

Yeh I know useful. Anyway that passed. So what I think my paths were wrong in the workflow...at least that's what I think.

Thanks,
Gazza