Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Bilu <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/09 00:28:01 UTC

[Publish Module]: What is the actual procedure to publish module?

Hello,

Is there a new procedure to publish module?

I tried this old procedure :
https://netbeans.org/community/contribute/modules.html

but i didn't get any confirmation email after subscribing to the
Netbeans community menber (Step 4).I suspect this procedure to be out of
date

I didnt find anything in the new site either.

Thanks to advise

Re: [Publish Module]: What is the actual procedure to publish plugins to the Plugin portal?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/How+to+get+plugin+on+Plugin+Portal+Update+Center

Gj

Posted by Bilu <al...@gmail.com>.