Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Lawrence Rosen <lr...@rosenlaw.com> on 2014/11/26 20:03:58 UTC

FOSS Codes of Conduct

This list does not include Apache.  /Larry

Luis Villa wrote on another email list:

Many parts of the FOSS community have published behavior guidelines. A partial list is here:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Project_codes_of_conduct

Re: FOSS Codes of Conduct

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

On 11/26/2014 02:03 PM, Lawrence Rosen wrote:
> This list does not include Apache.  /Larry

That would be because until a week ago we didn't have one. We now do,
thanks almost entirely to the CouchDB folks.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: FOSS Codes of Conduct

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

It's at http://apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html