Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Poon, Johnny" <Jo...@ANICO.com> on 2003/06/24 02:43:05 UTC

Problem encountered after installing Struts 1.1 Release Candidate 2.

Hi,

I'm using WSAD 5.0.  I just downloaded the Struts 1.1 Release Candidate 2
binary from:
http://apache.mirrorcentral.com/dist/jakarta/struts/binaries/jakarta-struts-
1.1-rc1.zip.

I then deleted the files of Struts 1.1 RC1 from my WSAD.

I installed the RC2 by following the installation instruction in here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/installation.html.

WSAD then complained about my code:
"The method isEmpty() is undefined for the type
org.apache.struts.action.ActionErrors"

ActionErrors.isEmpty() was working fine with the Struts RC1 binary.  Have
anyone encountered the same problem or am I missing something?

JP.