Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/14 01:25:16 UTC

Time to release 5.0.3?

I'm going to have to slow down for a bit, work for a client, and work
on some presentations for NFJS, JavaOne, Emerging Technologies, etc.

Given that, I think it's a good time to cut an "official" 5.0.3 release.

If no objections, I'll likely do it tomorrow.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.

Re: Time to release 5.0.3?

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
I tried the hibernate module and it worked fine for my simple example..

Re: Time to release 5.0.3?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
tapestry-hibernate is only partially formed; I have a lot of ideas for
things to put in, including annotations to control declarative
transactions, automatic TypeCoercer contributions to convert entities
to strings (of their primary keys) and back, a few additional field
persistence strategies to managed detached beans between requests, and
eventually, a mix of long-running transactions and conversational
state.

But I have to go earn some money for a few weeks so it'll be a while.
We'll have plenty of time to figure out what it should look like.

Re: Time to release 5.0.3?

Posted by Mike Pilsbury <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Time to release 5.0.3?

Posted by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com>.