Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Matteo Caprari <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/11 12:48:08 UTC

transform functions?

Hi.

I thought I once found some documentatation describing how to provide
a transformation function
that would change a document before storing it.

I can't for the life of me remember where I found it and google is not
helipng, either.

Does this feature even exist? I'm just about to question my sanity...

-teo

Re: transform functions?

Posted by Matteo Caprari <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :)