Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2002/07/24 23:55:42 UTC

Re[4]: Apache 2.0.39 and Tomcat 4.1.8 Servlet issue

Hello Ignacio,

Sorry, I tested in 4.1.8 and I can't reproduce it.  I might also have
been confusing the issue of mod_jk2 with that of the Coyote http
connector over port 8080.  However, I can't reproduce any of the
issues that I remember, so I guess you can ignore my previous
comments.

However, one thing that is still an issue is the Coyote connector not
supporting tomcatAuthentication="false".  Can you comment on that?  Is
it a known issue?  getRemoteUser() always returns null when I use that
connector, but when I use the old ajp13 connector with
tomcatAuthentication="false", getRemoteUser() works fine.

Jake

Best regards,